Unity Kim Jabal is a powerful woman in the venture capital and entertainment worlds. She’s the founder and CEO of IDFA, a platform that helps investors, entrepreneurs, and industry experts work together on projects. She also serves as an advisor at Epic Taka Hash, a venture fund focused on investing in critically acclaimed films. Recently, Jabal spoke at our VentureBeat Summit: Entertainment & Media in Hollywood. During her talk, she shared some of her insights from her experience in the industry. In this article, we’ll be exploring some of the key takeaways from Jabal’s appearance for our readers here at VentureBeat.
Unity Kim Jabal’s IDFA takeaways
Unity Kim Jabal, director of venture investments at Samsung NEXT, took the stage at IDFA last week to share her thoughts on the state of the VR/AR industry and how it’s poised to change in the near future. Here are some of her takeaways for VentureBeat readers:
1. The VR/AR industry is still in its early stages.
2. There is a lot of potential for VR/AR to change industries beyond gaming and entertainment.
3. One of the keys to success in VR/AR will be creating great content.
4. Another key to success will be building an ecosystem that supports VR/AR development.
Epic Taka Hash’s IDFA takeaways
Epic Taka Hash is the CEO and co-founder of Tokyo-based games company, Gumi. He’s also a well-known figure in the Japanese games industry, having been involved in it since the early days.
In this article, Hash shares his thoughts on the recent IDFA conference held in Amsterdam. He discusses some of the key takeaways from the event, including the importance of data and analytics in games development, the rise of esports, and the need for more experimental game design.
Hash’s takeaways are valuable for anyone interested in games development or Japanese gaming culture. However, they may be particularly useful for those attending IDFA next year, or for those who are considering starting their own games company.
How to know when it’s time to retire
It’s never too early to start thinking about retirement, but how do you know when it’s actually time to retire? Here are a few things to consider:
1. Are you physically able to continue working? This is an important question to consider, especially if your work is strenuous or dangerous.
2. Do you enjoy going to work? If you dread going to your job each day, it might be time for a change.
3. Can you afford to retire? Make sure you have enough saved up so that you can live comfortably in retirement.
4. Do you have other hobbies or interests outside of work? If not, retiring might give you the chance to explore new things and make the most of your free time.
5. Are there younger workers who can take over your responsibilities? If so, it might be time for you to step aside and let them have a shot at success.
In conclusion, Unity Kim Jabal’s IDFA & Epic Taka Hash takeaways are incredibly valuable for VentureBeat readers. It is clear that the two emerging technologies will have a significant impact on how we interact with digital devices and user interfaces in the near future. The combination of these two cutting-edge technologies offers an exciting opportunity to explore new possibilities for content creators and users alike. As such, it pays to stay informed about their progress, as well as its implications for our lives in the years ahead.